The TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the web page, regulate the access and use of THE PORTAL WWW.MANIADETI.COM property of TPD26.CORP, each user must read and accept to use all the services and information that are provided from THE PORTAL. The mere access and / or use, of all or part of its contents and / or services means the full acceptance of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The company reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of THE PORTAL at any time. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult those present, as they can be modified.
3. From the User
THE USER declares to have legal capacity to contract or represent who has it, in accordance with the United States of America Legal System, as well as having read, agree and abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If a legal person has registered as a USER, who represents it in THE PORTAL must have the capacity to contract on behalf of such entity and to bind it according to what is established in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE COMPANY may deny access to THE USER who does not have the capacity to contract and who has not agreed to the previous statement.
THE USER must respect at all times the TERMS AND CONDITIONS established in these general conditions of use of THE PORTAL. The user expressly states that he / she will use THE PORTAL diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from the breach of the rules.
Likewise, the user may not use THE PORTAL to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or contents that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. IT or telecommunications.
4. Online Conduct
THE PORTAL, must be used only for lawful purposes. In this sense, it is prohibited to transmit or send through THE PORTAL any material and / or comments that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, of sexual, profane, racial, ethnic or similar content that suppose discrimination. or whose language may be offensive, according to the Venezuelan Legal System and / or internationally accepted standards of conduct.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit or restrict any conduct, communication or content that, according to its internal policies, is harmful to users, THE COMPANY, affiliates and / or suppliers of THE COMPANY or third parties. The prompt elimination of the content or comment is not guaranteed, after they have been linked to THE PORTAL, so THE COMPANY does not assume responsibility derived from the indicated behaviors.
5. Responsibility of the portal
THE USER knows and accepts that THE PORTAL does not grant any guarantee of any nature, whether express or implicit, about the data, contents, information and services that are incorporated and offered from THE PORTAL.
Except for cases that the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively with the extent and extent to which it imposes it, THE PORTAL does not guarantee or assume any responsibility with respect to the possible damages caused by the use and use of the information, data and EL PORTAL services.
In any case, THE PORTAL excludes any liability for damages and losses that may be due to information and / or services provided or provided by third parties other than THE COMPANY. All responsibility will be from the third party, whether supplier or collaborator.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
THE COMPANY authorizes THE USER to access and navigate THE PORTAL, to use the SERVICE and visualize the contents incorporated therein. The USER is not authorized to copy, disclose, distribute (including emails and Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, assign or, in any other way display activities that lead to any type of commercial use or not of THE PORTAL, its contents or elements that comprise it, either partially or totally, without the express consent, granted in writing, of the legitimate owner of the exploitation rights.
THE COMPANY reserves all and each of the rights to the Property including, but not limited to, all the intellectual and industrial property rights that it holds over them.
The creation or promotion of any external link (hyperlink) to any section or sub-section of THE PORTAL is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by THE COMPANY, through an authorized person.
7. User Registration.
Account and password of USER
The USER who has created an account on EL PORTAL undertakes and will be responsible for:
• Keep the name of the entry, password and email address confidential and secure;
• Prevent third parties from accessing or making use of any information stored in their system relating to their user account;
• Not provide personal data, credit card numbers and others, to external links not authorized by THE COMPANY.
8. Customer Service
The USER may enjoy the SERVICE on THE PORTAL 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In any case, in case of any doubt or inconvenience with THE PORTAL, THE USER can be attended through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Restriction, Suspension or Termination of Service
THE COMPANY may restrict, temporarily suspend, permanently suspend or cancel, through a written communication or without prior notice, the use or access to all or part of THE PORTAL, including the account created by THE USER. This determination may be taken, among other causes, by circumstances that make it impossible for THE COMPANY to operate EL PORTAL.
Likewise, THE COMPANY may cancel the orders, requests or requests made by THE USER whose access account has been restricted, after the date on which the restriction begins to take effect.
10. Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
1. THE PORTAL is hosted on one of the leading platforms in performance, security and reliability, and has the relevant security certificates to guarantee the confidentiality and security of such information. However THE COMPANY is not responsible for any violation or encroachment that may be suffered by the EL PORTAL security system, by third parties, system failures, the server, the Internet, or any virus that may be stored in the system.
2. THE COMPANY is not responsible for obtaining by illegal means or violations of the system of the information hosted on our server, as well as the use that is made of it.
3. THE COMPANY will do everything possible to guarantee the uninterrupted and continuous use of the SERVICE, however the consequences that may arise due to failures in the EL PORTAL system or technical difficulties or other reasons beyond the control of THE COMPANY, they will be imputable to this one.
4. The processes of receipt of payment, are unrelated to THE PORTAL and are managed by payment service providers and / or banks, so THE COMPANY is not responsible for the communication failures they present, nor for the consequences that arise from their actions.
5. THE COMPANY is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from manipulation by third parties, who access the network in an unauthorized manner, despite the prevention tools implemented in EL PORTAL.
12. Modifications to the Terms and Conditions THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS provided herein, with or without prior notice. It may also establish requirements, additional formalities when it deems necessary. The modifications that are established will begin to take effect after ten (10) days have elapsed since their publication in THE PORTAL, with which they will be accepted by THE USER.
13. Notices and Communications THE USER accepts sending and receiving electronic communications from THE COMPANY, which may be sent to the email address or through any other means of electronic transmission of data provided by him. At all times, THE USER may request, through the mechanisms provided by THE COMPANY, their removal from any list where their data appear.